After a lot of rework, not to mention a lot of bug hunting, I think I have my Mythic GM Emulator program to a state where I can use it for a game. This program is based on the Mythic GM Emulator by the guys over at Word Mill Games. This idea started quite some time ago thanks to Risus Monkey. It has taken me so long simply because I had to put it down and work on other things for a while. When I finally picked it up again last week to work on, I just decided to throw out what I had and completely rework it. I built it in Java and am quite happy with the results. When I posted last week, I thought I would use a visual editor, but once again, switched back to just my normal way of coding. I’m happy with the results so far, and here are the features that the program currently has:
As you can see, it is just a basic program, but everything has worked well so far in the testing I have done. I plan to play a solo game soon to really test it out, using Risus Monkey’s method for solo play.